Information for Our Clients
Belmores is committed to providing a high quality legal service to all our clients. When something goes wrong, or appears to go wrong, we need you to tell us about it. This will help us to improve our standards. We aim to:
- make sure you are informed about your right to complain;
- provide procedures which are easy to understand and follow;
- act promptly to investigate and resolve complaints fairly, openly and effectively;
- provide appropriate remedies, acknowledge mistakes and apologise where appropriate;
- record and monitor complaints in order to seek continuous improvement.
Routine Questions and Concerns
We hope that you will be able to discuss any routine questions and concerns with the solicitor or caseworker who has been dealing with your matter. In order to try and prevent any dissatisfaction you may have developing into a formal complaint, the solicitor or caseworker will respond to you in a professional and courteous manner and will take all reasonable steps to address any problems and put things right.
If the solicitor or caseworker is not able to resolve your concerns promptly and to your complete satisfaction, or if you prefer to speak to somebody more senior, you should complain
What is a Complaint?
A complaint is an expression of dissatisfaction about the way in which we have carried out, or failed to carry out our work, which requires a response.
How to Complain
Formal complaints should be directed to Dave Foulkes, a solicitor, supervisor and director, preferably in writing. Contact details are as follows: